Hi Everyone,
Greg (Angela's brother-in-law) called and said that they don't expect Angela's surgery to be completed until between 12:30 and 2:30pm Omaha time. The surgery team said to expect it to take anywhere from 4 to 6 hours. I will post just as soon as I hear from the family that she is out of surgery.
Thank you everyone so much for your prayers and support. Different people in the family have mentioned how blessed they feel by all of the love and support being offered by you. You really make a difference to them.
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have only met Angela once but she is very good friends with my sister Robin. I had Angela put in a prayer circle, we are all prayer for her safe recovery and return to her little girls.
Hello Cindy, thank you so much for your dedication in prayer for Angela and for adding her to your prayer circle. We know that dedication like yours is adding strength to Angela spiritually and helping her to fight physically. She almost passed away twice, but The Lord has sustained her so far and not chosen to take her home. We are standing on that firmly.
God bless you and thank you Cindy.
Sincerely,
Sherri
Post a Comment