Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Good Morning

Hello Loved Ones,

I haven't heard from the family yet this morning, but I will post as soon as I talk to them.

In the mean time, have a blessed day, give out some extra hugs, and use your own special gifts to bless at least one other person today.

Thank you for all of your prayers, support, and encouragement!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Avon Fundraiser is still moving forward. I am finishing up last minute details and will have more information on where and how to order. Remember if you are from out of town you can go directly to the web site and order. Everything on the site will go toward the fundraiser so no need to identify yourself as part of the fundraiser. They will ship it directly to your house. It is such a blessing to hear Angela making such great strides. Go Ang Go!!!!!!!! Love, Tracy