I haven't heard from the family yet this evening. It's 7:27pm my time at the moment. I have a message in and am waiting to hear back. I'll post again shortly.
Please scroll down to the menu bar below to see all previous posts and donation information.Please feel free to leave a message or ask questions by clicking on "comments" at the end of each post.
** Donation Information **
*Donation Account -
Many people have asked how they can donate, so this special account was created. Wells Fargo Bank
10010 Regency Circle
Omaha, NE 68114
Attention: Love for Angela **Checks should be made out to "Love For Angela". In addition to mailing, individuals in Omaha should be able to go into any Wells Fargo Branch and make a contribution."
Click On The Arrow Next to Each Date in Order to Show Messages From That Day
No comments:
Post a Comment