Tuesday, January 23, 2007

**Prayer Requests

Angela's sister Theresa emailed me the following tonight for the blog:

"I was thinking that there are some ongoing prayer requests that I would like to have on the blog. We are definately praising the Lord for his miracle of saving Angela's life, but there is still a long road to complete healing.

**That no set back from any progress that has been made.
**Strength for Troy
**Peace for the girls
**Continued strength in her muscles especially her left side
**Patience for Angela as she doesn't like all the tubes and her incision is itching and she needs to leave it alone, she also becomes frustrated with wanting to do something and her body is unable to, with people not understanding her and with having to have help her.
**Finances
**Continued healing of her brain for her thought processes and just general swelling and headaches.
**Continued progress in her eating and drinking.

Some of these items seem small, but in these things she is having to start over. Again, I am not sure how often we will update, but we will be sure to update at least once a week. "

No comments: