Hello Everyone,
No news yet today on Angela's progress, but I will post right away if and when I hear from the family. I do know that Angela was speaking just a small bit yesterday and recognized one of her cousin's mother (Chris) by name!! Isn't that is so awesome?!!
In the mean time, here are some passages regarding Angela's experience and how The Lord is using her life to touch many, many, people.
How Angela’s life has effected us through the blog. Watching The Lord work in her life and ours.
Luke 6:19
and the people all tried to touch him, because power was coming from him and healing them all.
Our Prayers For Angela & One Another
Proverbs 15:4
The tongue that brings healing is a tree of life, but a deceitful tongue crushes the spirit.
Proverbs 16:24
Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones
Psalm 6:2
Be merciful to me, LORD, for I am faint; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are in agony.
Christ Along Side Us In Prayer
Psalm 68:19
Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens. Selah
Galatians 6:2
Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.
Praise
Psalm 30:2
O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.
Psalm 107:20
He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.
Isaiah 53:2-5
…He wasn’t some handsome king. Nothing about the way he looked made him attractive to us. He was hated and rejected; his life was filled with sorrow and terrible suffering. No one wanted to look at him. We despised him and said “He is a nobody!” He suffered and endured great pain for us, but we thought his suffering was punishment from God. He was wounded and crushed because of our sins; by taking our punishment he made us completely well.
Psalm 20:6
Now I know that the Lord saves his anointed; he answers him from his holy heaven with the saving power of his right hand.
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thank you Sherri for the scripture you shared this morning. Thank you.
To Him be all the glory.
Thank You Lord that Your Word brought joy for this precious person today.
We love You Lord \O/
I am a friend of Sheila (Troy's sister) I also went to school with Troy at Bellevue Christian and would consider him a friend, anyway, when I read the news from an email from Sheila's I was overwhelmed and began to pray for her daily. Rachel and Anna also go to school with my children. I have met Angela a few time in the last several years. I read your website about Angela everyday, several times a day, to be updated on her progress and to make me remember there are miracles everyday. Thank you also, for asking for prayer requests form others it shows the goodness of peoples hearts and God has so many more miracles for all.
Keep up the messages on Angela's miraculous recovery.
Amy Jo (Vlasnik) Cooley
thank you Jesus for your healing power and your faithfulness everyday I pray for divine guidance for Angela and her family I work with Troy. Carol
Post a Comment