Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday Morning Update

Hello Everyone,

Greg sent the following information this morning.

"*Angela is off all of the tubes (feeding, catheter etc).
*She's been walking the halls at the hospital (with assistance)
*She did get her hair washed and trimmed
*Plans are to keep her at the hospital through Tuesday to monitor her foods/liquids and be certain there are no problems
*Looks like she'll likely be headed to Immanuel Rehab on Wednesday"

Father, as You continue Your work in Angela's life may we be patient and yeild to Your timing and Your wisdom. You have done far more than we could ask or think just like Your word says. Angela's life is a miracle straight from Your hands. Three weeks ago, she was in peril, and now she is walking, talking, eating, and healing!!! Lord You are magnificent and Your power is unmatched. Wrap Your arms around Troy Lord, may Your peace and rest overtake him and may He hear from You clearly. For in Your word You say that a man and wife are one and You see them as one. May Your healing hand touch them both Lord. May their children find comfort and joy in their mommy once again. May each person in Angela's family find comfort, peace and rest as they watch Your hand at work. Thank You Lord God. I pray in Your name Jesus, amen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love and prayers from your California cousin, Jon Monastero

angkohls said...

Cant wait to join the land of the living or what I consider normal. Being able to come and go whenever I feel like it!! I am trying to get a date to get my skull put back in so I can do the things I used to be able to do. Right now I have to wear a helmet to protect my head even when I go to the bathroom here. But people even though this trial is getting to me Rejoice and know that according to the doctors I should be dead. They don't know of to many people who have had two aneurisms and lived!!! That is ME!!! I also wanted to say THANK YOU to all who have supported us in prayer or through deeds. Troy has (with my sister in law, Chanin) been able to work out care for my children. I have been overwhelmed with the love my family has been shown by fellow co-workers, family, friends and our church. This blog is the greatest becuz I get to see who's been affecting my family. I have been really out of it so this and the book that my mother had in my room for visitors has been the only way for me to stay connnected!
It's the only way I have had a timeline to see when I have had operations and what to expect.
Michelle, Chanin and Sherri I love you guys and wish I could wrap my arms around you and love on you becuz I am feeling so grateful for the support and love you have shown us. I hope in the future there is something I can do for you to ease a burden or make your life easier.Well I need to sign off I have a roommate who is verbally abusing the nurses and it gets me extremely upset. I am used to "old" people being sweet and loving, not cruel. Please keep me in your prayers in the evenings. It seems they are the hardest.

angkohls said...

Jon Monastero....how did you hear about this?? Let me guess. Michelle Monestero!!! Thanks for stopping in to visit. Whoever thought of this blog thing was a genius!!!! Love to all of you