Oh my gosh!! Her cooking is YUMMYLICIOUS!!! She makes the best meals!!
Going to Starbucks for coffee! Whenever I'm home in Nebraska we girls make a b-line for the coffee shop and a great time of laughing and talking together. Awesome...Awesome : )
Her crafting talents amaze me! She always has the neatest ideas and the most fun! She made our daughter Grace a beautiful cozy fleece blanket one year that she still has and loves.
Thrift store shopping together!! Oh yeah baby!! Look out! hahahahaa!!!
Her sense of humor and easy going nature. I love it! Angela is so cool! She makes it fun no matter what's going on and where we are.
I have been so blessed to have Angela for a sister-in-law... she is more than I could have wished for by far.
Monday, January 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hmm there so many things I love about her...
She had been like a sis to me.
I miss our scrapbooking weekend getaways and our coffee and desert time at family functions...
I always had fun with her when we wnet to garage sales and thrift stores...
Angela is always happy I miss calling her like I did in Nebr, when it was slow at work...
Get better soon
we are all thinking of you in Virigina
Sheila
Ah so many things to say about Aunt Angela and I have only met her once!
I was so excited when she accepted me as family the first time we ever met. She did fun crafts with us and was always so cheery. She put me in good spirits. And did I mention how gorgeous she was! :) I am sad we only got to meet once but hopefully I will see her and the whole family again soon. She is such a great, fun and loving person. I love you Aunt Angela! you are in my prayers and I know God is watching out for you.
Get well soon! We love you.
Ashlynd
ANGELA IS SUCH A GOOD-HEARTED PERSON! SHE'S ALWAYS BRINGING IN SOME SORT OF FOOD TO WORK TO SHARE. YUM! SHE HAS A WONDERFUL LOVING PERSONALITY THAT EVERYONE JUST LOVES! SHE TAUGHT ME HOW TO KNIT IN ABOUT 5 MIN... SHES SO TALENTED WITH HER KRAFTS. I WILL BE PRAYING FOR HER RECOVERY. GET BETTER HONEY!!!
Post a Comment