Friday, January 19, 2007

**Update - As of 1:06pm

Hello Everyone,

Greg just called with the following updates:

The neurologist is wanting to do the following three things within the next few days.
1) Take out the ventilator
2) Take out the catheter draining fluid off of the brain
3) Begin to see if Angela can take soft solid food.

The first two will be a test at first to see if Angela will be allright without them. If it works out, then they will keep them off. The fluid on the brain seems to be sufficiently drained and/or draining on it's own at this time.

These are mighty words of good news. Thank You Lord for Your continued healing of Angela. You are so gracious and good. \O/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angela & Troy,

Just wanted you to know that I love you and been praying for you everyday.
Troy, as your sister, I find it hard being so far away from you and wish that I could be there to support you and be there physically. But know that you are in my thought constantly.
Angela, I miss you so much, and am thanking God that He has allowed you to still be here with us. You have been a great impact in my life and cannot imagine my life without you in it. So get well fast, I want to here your voice and see your smile...
I think sheri has done a great job with developing this blog and I find it inspiring seeing how God is working His Plan into all of this, admist the attack of the enemy, through hurtful words and comments.The enemy is on the run..he will not win this battle!! "Where two or three are gathered in HIS NAME, God is with us!! The enemy can try attaking us...we need to stand strong, united for His purpose and in the end we know who gets beat...
This is about all of us coming together united in Gods Glory so that we can have Angela well and home soon...and to see what's most important... God being Glorified through this miracle He is doing in Angelas life and all those who are connected to her!! God is Good and I am learning everday through this tough time, How GREAT HE IS!!
Love: Sheila

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Is Angela able to have visitors at this point? I am a Mom (where Anna is attending school) and just found out about Angela yesterday. I have read many of the postings, but not all. Sorry if I am asking for info already posted!

Anonymous said...

Hi all, this is Michelle, Ang's cousin. WOW! What a difference a week makes!! After visiting Ang last Wed (Jan. 10}, I wasnt sure what to think, so I checked the blog about 100 times a day to see the latest updates, as well as having constant contact with our family. Today I was able to go see her again. And again, I say WOW! It was unbelieveable to see her eyes open and her body moving and lips trying to speak. I asked her "Do you know who I am?", she nodded yes, looking me dirrectly in the eyes. I then said "Its Michelle.", she nodded in agreement. My heart raced with excitment. I asked her to squeeze an item they had given her to squeeze and she looked me right in the eye and squeezed so hard, as if to say, "Yes, Im here, I understand you and I can do it!"
Amazing! I was there about an hour and I also saw her moving her mouth a few times, when i asked her something, as if she was trying to speak. I know she has a long way to go, but I know she is going to get there. She is a fighter!! I do believe we will all see her smile and hear her larger than life laugh again.
Michelle