Its ME!!!!! I have finally figured out how to get here and read the blog and also add to it!! Sherri you are the best. I appreciate you doing this for us. For one, I can go back and read what I have been missing since I have been out of it. Really, this is the best way to update everyone and I keep hearing from the nurses that I have the most family and friends of anyone they have had here. That is quite the testimony of the love God has for me and how he shows it to me through other human beings!!!
Please pray for me most in the evenings. I want to go home and sleep in my own bed. I would like to snuggle with my family and fall asleep in my bed with them after watching a movie. The problem is that insurance feels if I am ok to go home and sleep then I am ok and don't need to go to therapy and be watched over 24 hours. But, the truth of the matter is that I am missing part of my skull until they replace it which I don't have a date yet. there is to much swelling right now and they need to figure out if they can drive me any more crazy than I feel right now!!!! You think I am kidding but if you were locked in a hospital with no end in sight you would go crazy too!!! I can't wait to see everyone and I appreciate all the love and support I am getting from you all while I am here. I will update you later.....Love MEEEEE!!!!
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Anonymous said...
Ang, WOW! ITS REALLY ANG!!!!
You dont know how happy we all are that you are now typing on your own blog! How amazing!!! When Jill and I came to see you the first time, I had to do all I could not to break down. Then after leaving your room, we saw your mom and sister. At first talking to them was okay but of course once Theresa wells up you know its comming! And then everyones crying. (Us Monestero's are pertty emotional people. We can all laugh,love, get mad, and cry together! Thats what makes us great!)
Usually when you cry with Theresa its a good cry like over family memories or something. But this time we were truly worried! The second time I saw you, I asked you if you knew who I was and you said "yes!" That was as exciting as hearing your child speak for the first time!! I was amazed!!
But ya know, honestly, even though Id hear worrisome news, I still knew deep inside youd be back. I thought about it, and I just knew you had angels watching over you that knew we still needed you in this family to make it whole! I can think of two in particular, ya know the two who loved to egg each other on and get a rise out each other! haha! So I will keep praying for you and I cant wait to see you again!! As soon as you can have visitors, I will be there!!
Much Love,
your cousin,
Michelle
February 10, 2007 11:37 AM
Angela,
We are so HAPPY to hear you are getting better. Kathy has been going crazy. She wants to visit you
but we know it's best for you to get stronger first.
Happy Belated Birthday, We missed each other this year. We are here for you and your family. If you need anything JUST ASK.
We Love YOU and are always in our Prayers and Thoughts..
Jody & Kathy Meloccaro
Angela, how great to hear from YOU!!! Even though i haven't left messages before ,i have been praying for you and the family .May God's love bless you and keep your spirits high
Love Susan D from work
Yeah Lady! I am sooo excited for you! I am shaking! I have been in daily prayer for you just trusting and knowing that all of this that you are going through will be one terrific testimony to share someday, but oh how I ache for you that the story can end soon and you can begin to get back to life and start telling it!
I love you, and am so blessed by all those who love you too! Thank you for your very own message! What a gift to all of us who daily hold you and your family in our thoughts and prayers! I am so happy for you in the progress that you have made thus far, and the strength in character you and Troy have shown through it all. Many lives have been touched!
Thanks again Angela! Keep pressing on-- this too shall pass!
Blessings upon you always,
Carri Billings
hi angie :) oops, sorry troy :)
just a hi from aunt chanin. thought i would say how nice it is to "see" you on the blog. we cannot wait til you can come home and start hanging with the fam again :) cannot wait!! love you tons! see you soon!
chanin
Angie,
So wonderful! Many Blessings to you and your family. I have been praying and thinking of you. It's been a long time but (way back when) yrs ago -we worked together. May God Bless you and your family, the very best! Keep the faith.
Leslie
I Love You Angela (((HUG))))
Oh My Goodness!!!ANGIE!!!!!
This morning to open the blog and see it is you writing I am so thankful and just rejoicing in the faithfulness of God.
My prayer is that God will continue to sustain you and that this time "locked" in the hospital would be a time of rest and making relationships with those around you day to day and the other patients you may be able to touch while you are there.
Hopefully you will see that in God's timing you will be home with your loved ones but not until you are completely well and there is no danger of any complications so you don't have to return for any reason.
I will continue on in prayer for you, Troy and the girls-- and all the caregivers that are holding up your family at this time.
I wish I was in Omaha to give you a big hug and a kiss.
With love and prayers,
Kim Pillen
Richmond, Texas
I LOVED seeing your message today, Angie. This is really a miracle. Our kids and Julie and I have been praying for you. We have had you on our church prayer list here in Orlando for weeks.
We are thankful. We thank the Lord for his faithfulness and healing!
Mike and Julie Darr
Hey Ladie...Its Hollywood...hee hee
Glad to see you are doing better...you dont know how hard this has been on me and I am sure everyone that loves you so much...been thinking of our old scrapbooking days...specially with all the headlines about Anna Nicole...Those were the days, coffee food and scapbooking..in your case sowing...that quilt that one of your co workers described earlier on this blog...I thought I was there when she made a jean quilt. I helped her map it all out....I cant wait till the day I see you again...I know when I hug you I am going to cry with joy...that God allowed Ang to stay with us....I miss you sooooo much...I know you have to be going crazy in that hospital and my heart goes out for you...But stay strong girl....Love ya lots
Sheila
Angie,,,,it has been several years since we been in contact (pre kids) but the news of what happened was very concerning. I hope you have a speedy recovery..you always made me smile. Keeping you and your family in my prayers. Vicky
Angie,
That's a chore to sign in. You may get this twice.
Just wanted to let you know you have been in our prayers constantly, along with Troy and the girls and all. You are a miracle girl! Preach it to the folks at rehab.
God bless,
The McGraths
Post a Comment