Hello Everybody,
Greg sent the following updates:
*Angela is eating more regularly - and not just sweets!
*She is making great strides every day in her mobility and attention.
*She's anxious to complete all of the therapy and get home with her family.
*Her sense of humor is good, but her patience is running a little thin - she's just ready to get on with things.
Please keep up your prayers for Angela's peace of mind as she continues through. Have a blessed afternoon & evening every one.
Sunday, February 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Family,
I am thankful that Angela is making such amazing progress. I am praying that she continues--she is and always has been a fighter.
Thinking of you all, especially her immediate family and Al and Nancy and family.
Love Jo Anne Monastero
Dear Family,
I heard about Angela's condition and just want to say that I am praying for her and each of you. I am so thankful she is surrounded by such love and take comfort in knowing you all will care for her completely. Will visit when she is ready! Please give her a hug for me!
Friend from school & forever
Kim Gatson (Haller)
kim.gatson@npiweb.com
Post a Comment