Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Update From Angela

Got my skull attached and what a difference that makes! I can bend down and not feel a major headrush cuz my brain's not sloshing around. I know that sounds gross but it is true. I am feeling much better just tired. I hope to be driving soon so my girls wont have to get rides to and from school. I am having a stress test Thurs to have my heart evaluated. The girls are out of school this week so we are having fun bonding! I am meeting w/ a neuropsychologist 4-13 & hopefully after that I will get my license back. Of all the inconvenience that is the biggest one cuz I cant go back to work till I get it. Gotta go will update as they come in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angela,
Been thinking of you this week alot, I miss you sooooo much
Just wanted you to know..
Hope to see you in a few months
Sheila

angkohls said...

Yippee!! My doctor gave me the OK to start driving again!!! I can finally take my children and pick them up from school. Thank you to everyone who has been our taxi(Alisha). Love you all and miss you. ANG