Tuesday, January 23, 2007

**PLEASE READ THE TOP THREE POSTS FOR IMPORTANT INFO & UPDATES**

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had prayer at Lord of Host church tonight. I told them Angela and we prayed for a quick recovery of her motor skills and her ability to comuncate to the fullest. Thank you Jesus for answered prayer. Carol

Anonymous said...

any word on don's fingers?

Anonymous said...

You can do it Ange! Several times each day I stop and pray for you and your family and your Mom and Dad and sister and brothers. You are in a good place. Just lay back and rest and let God do the rest.

I wish I was in Omaha to come and give you a big kiss and hug. I am sending a card to hopefully make you smile and laugh a little.

Even though I am far away, I am close in thought and prayer and check in with the blog to see how you are doing.

Hang in there-----you are part of a wonderful testimony!

I love you.

Kim Pillen (cousin)
Richmond, Texas