Angela called and said that she is scheduled for surgery on March 20th to have her skull cap reattached. It will be at least a 2 hour surgery and 2 day recovery in the hospital. She is so greatful to everyone who's been praying for her.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I had an EKG at the hospital on Friday. Guess what other miracle I had? It showed that I have had a heart attack. Now how can you have a heart attack and not know? Maybe it was when everything shut down for me prior to the second surgery? They aren't worried enough to reschedule my skull sugery. Thank goodness!!! Hmmmm do you need more proof of a sovereign GOD? Keep praying, He's still answering. Can't wait till the 20th to get the skull reattached maybe I'll feel more normal afterwards except I have no hair!! I like it short but Troy doesn't!
Please scroll down to the menu bar below to see all previous posts and donation information.Please feel free to leave a message or ask questions by clicking on "comments" at the end of each post.
** Donation Information **
*Donation Account -
Many people have asked how they can donate, so this special account was created. Wells Fargo Bank
10010 Regency Circle
Omaha, NE 68114
Attention: Love for Angela **Checks should be made out to "Love For Angela". In addition to mailing, individuals in Omaha should be able to go into any Wells Fargo Branch and make a contribution."
Click On The Arrow Next to Each Date in Order to Show Messages From That Day
1 comment:
I had an EKG at the hospital on Friday. Guess what other miracle I had? It showed that I have had a heart attack. Now how can you have a heart attack and not know? Maybe it was when everything shut down for me prior to the second surgery? They aren't worried enough to reschedule my skull sugery. Thank goodness!!! Hmmmm do you need more proof of a sovereign GOD? Keep praying, He's still answering. Can't wait till the 20th to get the skull reattached maybe I'll feel more normal afterwards except I have no hair!! I like it short but Troy doesn't!
Post a Comment